Paver Contractor for Phoenix, AZ
Our mission is simple: lift paver design and installation to the level of craft by getting the details right. The right product, the right place, the right pattern, the right installation, all at the right price.
Pinnacle Vista Services designs and installs patios, walkways, driveways, and pool decks that serve as the foundation for great outdoor spaces. Let's get your brick or concrete pavers installed correctly.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Pavers installed right. Every time. Since 2000.
Interlocking pavers were invented for patios. A patio is a place to gather, eat, sit, work, and play. Pavers are the only material with the flexibility to meet all these demands.
Make sure your patio, large or small, is done right. Pinnacle Vista Services has installed thousands of square feet of patio pavers all over the Phoenix metro area.
Get your patio done right and enjoy it for years to come!
Want a driveway that elevates your home's curb appeal? That has texture and character? That isn't made out of tar and gravel? That won't crack?
You want a paver driveway. Installed properly, driveways out of concrete pavers will outlast and outperform the other materials.
Want a paver driveway that is installed properly? Then you have come to the right place.
Paver Pool Decks
Your backyard pool is a place to relax and cool down. Your kids practically live there for the summer. A paver deck will elevate your pool area and allow you to make it truly yours.
Pavers are the only material that will complement your home's style and feel good on bare feet at the same.
Get your pool patio pavers done right with Pinnacle Vista Services.
Why Pinnacle Vista Systems for your paver project? 2 Great Reasons:
Because pavers are all we do. There are hundreds (at least) of landscapers and masons in Phoenix who can install a patio or walkway for you. But we are the company that just designs and installs paver driveways and patios. You get access to our knowledge and experience. You benefit from our relationship with top paving suppliers and manufacturers. Peace of mind comes from knowing that the foundation of your landscape was laid, not just by a pro, but by a specialist.
We are easy to work with. When you contact Pinnacle Vista Systems there is no sales pitch. In fact, there is no salesman. Kurt Bowen, owner of PVS, will meet with you at your home. He will listen, first and foremost, to get an understanding of your project. Kurt can help you decide what type of paver fit your home and style, what pattern is right, and what your budget should be. A simple proposal will be prepared and emailed to you. If you decide to proceed, your project will be completed quickly, cleanly, and to the highest standards.
Ready to start your patio, driveway, or pool deck project? Fill out the form below and Pinnacle Vista Services will contact you.
Your landscape will thank you.
Pavers or Concrete?
Hardscape projects often come down to pavers vs concrete. Why are pavers a better choice? Here are 5 good reasons:
- Cracking. Pavers rarely crack. If one does it is easy to pull out and replace. All concrete slabs eventually crack. Patches are ugly and replacement is expensive.
- Flexibility. Interlocking pavers are available in many styles, sizes, and colors. They can be installed in a myriad of patterns and shapes. The only limit? The creativity of your contractor.
- Strength. Most pavers have a minimum compressive strength of 8000 psi, while residential concrete is usually below 4000 psi. This means a properly installed paver driveway will be stronger than a properly installed concrete driveway.
- Longevity. No cracking, easy repairs, and higher strength add up to longer life. Just as important, paver patios look good longer than a concrete patio.
- Aesthetics. You may want a clean modern look, a rustic SW feel, or an organic desert landscape. Paving stones fit into all of these easily and beautifully.